The K-Force® 75 TIR Full Size LED Light Bar is the longest emergency vehicle light bar available at SpeedTech Lights. Ideal for large vehicles like fire trucks, ems / ambulance lighting, large construction rigs, or any other extended cab application, the K-Force® 75 is both powerful and affordable.
Built with a rugged, yet sleek polycarbonate housing, the K-Force® 75 has been tested and certified to withstand the harshest road conditions. Backed by a 7-Day Money Back Guarantee, 5 Year Warranty, and an 100,000 hour lifespan, this emergency light bar is designed to work just as hard as the people operating inside of the cab.
Contained inside its secure, waterproof housing are 136 intensely bright 3-watt MaxGen® LEDs. With power driven through individually magnified TIR Optics, the resulting beam of light can be seen for miles – making it the perfect way to keep operators safe in any roadside emergency situation or industry specific task.
Standard Clear = Clear in warning mode and when activated.
Dual Color = Color ordered in warning mode / Clear when TDs and alleys activated.
Traffic Advisor Option:
Standard Amber = Amber in warning mode and when activated.
MultiColor = Color ordered in warning mode / Amber when traffic advisor activated.
- Powered by 12V
- SAE J845 Certified
- Patented LED Eclipse® Optic Technology - Linear Optics
- 136 total 3-watt MaxGen® LEDs
- 33 available flash patterns
- LED take-down and alley lights
- Built in amber arrow stick
- Upgradable multicolor traffic advisor functionality
- Arrow stick directions: right, left, center out
- Non-volatile memory recalls last flash pattern
- Lifespan of up to 100,000 hours
- Optional Supreme Control® Box sold separately
- 12' of cable from light bar to connector
- 12.5' of power cable from connector
- 12.5' of auxiliary cable from connector
- Multiple vehicle specific gutter bracket options sold separately
- Max 23.8 Amp draw